Sunday, September 19, 2010

20k Leveling

I know I know, a gold guide, I too am not always fond of them. However! Markco is an awesome guy, and I have followed his posts for a long time now, along with daily reading of his forums at http://20kleveling.com/JMTCforums

That is Just my Two Copper Forums for those strange folks out there who have yet to hear of it. One thing that sets this gold guide aside from others I have seen, is that it offers things that go beyond the basic "hey, buy low sell high, have fun." It can also be used by brand new players, as it shows you ways to make gold while you level up (20kleveling, get it now?) I have seen many gold guides, even tried a few, and not that I am implying in any way that they don't work, the information is just very basic, stuff that any experienced player should know already, I am very fond of the 20k leveling idea, I enjoy leveling alts very much, and to be able to make so much gold while doing something I enjoy is great.

Anyway, if you aren't happy with the guide, you can return it for a full refund, no risk, awesome guide, awesome guide writer, check it out.

Check Out 20kLeveling.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment