Friday, October 1, 2010

Beta Beta Beta Beta.. Need I say it again? BETA!

Friday night, I log in to WoW to relax, be lazy.

I then do my JC daily, and direbrew, and realize I am bored. So I go try and download some old games I have accounts on, and I end up having to retrieve my forgotten steam account info. So I go check my email, and there it is, cataclysm invite.

Now I am one of those people who has signed up for far too many sites with his email, and gets tons of spam, so I didn't trust this email. I then opened it and see that it is written in english, proper grammar, punctuation, here I get excited. I then notice there is no link to some fake site, thinking my goodness can it be! I check battle.net and there it is! Heaven in a small hyperlink. Currently downloading it and very excited, thought I would post to update my readers (All one of them... including myself) I know I am late to the beta party, but am excited nonetheless.

I still stick firmly to the notion that my beta invite is the result of my highly popular, famous, heavy traffic blog here. And my faithful readers sent blizzard emails demanding I receive an invite so I can provide them with minute by minute coverage of the action!

You disagree? Well fine then, leave me to my dreams while I play the beta and you, well, don't. /evilgrin



No comments:

Post a Comment